Pages

Pages

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
RSS













                        A Dream in 24th My Age

I often wonder about my future as I finish my study.The number one  question on my mind is which pofession should I choose and a big dream about “My Future Family”. It is very hard to make definite choices because I know  they will affect me for  the  rest of my life.In my future family , I will have a big family with only one my husband and my four childrens.
First of all , I will be a woman career after finishing my study , and  in my plan I would get married in 24th my age. If  God blessing my dream and it will be come true :
Firstly , I will make my parents proud about my reachment in my study , and then I will have a medium house that I can buy it self.A home that I want , it is like a traditional home , with wood in good architecture. I will decorated with  a small garden in front of and in the back of my home.In front of my garden , I would like to plant many rose flowers. I like it very much and  I hope that I can spent my free time here with my family.Well , in the back yard I will give an arm chair and small swimming pool.This place should make us very save.
Next , it is about my husband future.As every one dreams I would have a husband that is like my admire figure He is Eka Indra Gunawan Prastia , he is not only a humble person but also he has a big responsibility to lead his family.He looks so handsome with a wisely that he has as a totally man.He has also good idea in his life.I hope it will be come true.
The important things in my dreams is my future childrens, I would have four childrens so my family is always happy with our laugh, smile, sad, cry and so on. The first my child , the name is GUNDALA PUTRA PETIR. He will growth as a handsome with a brown skin, curly hair, kind , and smart boy. I will make one room as his own room with all his needed.I will acompanied him as a good parents in every  activities . He would like to get study in other countries.Thats why? Because I want he will be success more than his parents.And fo the other childrens I just accept it what Allah given to us.
I will make my family always have happiness , joyfull. We can spent our free time together and also  will be a good wife and mother for them. I will always support my husband his carreer until my son growth and so my husband support my carrer also .We always care with our love. Hopefully that, this is my true family in the future.

Finaly, I know that IMPOSSIBLE DREAM IS NOTHING  J

                                                 
                                                   Written by : Dessy Wahyuni
                                                                              495 words

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment