Pages

Pages

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Sixth Meeting (If I could go back in time) “My Kindergartens,Ohh NO !”

If I could go back in time , when I am in Kindergarten :)
This is Me " Desy Wahyuni "
















“My Kindergartens,Ohh NO !”
           
If I could go back in time , I would like to sutdy over again in my Kinderganten school. In 1998 , that was my greatfull memories that was my first my experience when I entered the school.I felt scared and very worried.When the first day , I accompanied with my father.He is a dicipline father, I was very afraid with him.Well , I should began with new environment that I never felt before. I saw so many different things in this school.I saw many childrens with their uniform, the building with many colourfull, in many cartoons.
I was one of the student that the lastest to entered this school, so I was a new student. In my first day , I felt uncomfortable .I was afraid with the teacher and I did not know everyone here. They look so happy in there,but I did not feel it. I always cry and want my father beside me in class. This was my scary things that I ever do. In  every day I should woke up early morning , and then waited the bus school with my friends, but I still felt afraid.
After arrived in school and entered the gate I always cried.I remembered that my teacher, her name is Mam.Theresia Sumaryati.She is very friendly , but I did not think so.
As usually , before starting the class we should make a line, shake hand with the techer,do the pray. I always cried in every day, so my friends easily to knew me. One day , I should uncompanied with my mother, I was angry and cried, so my teacher gave me a punishment.I should entered a bath room.Oh my God ! I was a naughty girl.After a few minute , the teacher opened the door and suddenly I bite her hand.
A few months later, I have understood and have many friends. We played together, singing, told stories together. One day there was a singing competition, and I was selected to represent my school.I became active between another friends. In Every Friday morning I always following jogging in yard, and learning ceremony with friends and all of the teacher in this Xavier school.I always wear a pink uniform with a tie and hair tied in two.
If I could back in time , I want to repeat it once again J





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment